Sunday, May 9, 2010

More Randomness

So we finished the bedroom. Gonna post pics real soon. It looks really good. Today is Mothers Day; wishing all u mothers a beautiful day. Wishing I could be with mine, but we did some fun stuff last weekend, had a great time. Had Caitlyns dance recital on friday, it was so cute. should have those pics and videos up soon on facebook. So anyway, you ever had those days where it just kinda hits you that no matter how much u try to be yourself, there's gonna be people who get mad at everything you do, or cant seem to be happy with any of your decisions? Having one of those days. I've come to the conclusion that some people are just anal and I cant fix anal probs. You need a doc for that, lol. But I think I've come to the point of just giving up on caring cause it gets time consuming when you start babying folks. And I just aint got the time. So anyway, went to Golden Corral for lunch; very good; very stuffed. Going to Shawn's moms today for dinner. His sister has moved up here so we get to spend time with them too. Whelp, gotta finish my quadrupal duties at church, yes, I'm blogging during church, get over it : )

1 comment:

  1. I am really very happy to find this particular site. I just wanted to say thank you for this huge read!! I absolutely enjoying every petite bit of it and I have you bookmarked to test out new substance you post.
    Web Designing Karachi

    ReplyDelete