Monday, May 3, 2010

Cont. Random Thoughts

So I'm continuing my random thoughts session since I had to jet yesterday after the guy came to unlock my car, taking all of 2 seconds to do, I might add, lol.
  • As I was saying, we went to ATL this weekend to see the fam.
  • They have this really cool store in Woodstock, Revive. It's a consignment. I find the BEST kids clothes there, even though its not just kids. Half the store is decor. Love it!! Great prices!! http://www.reviveconsignment.com/
  • Got Caitlyn a cute little faded gray skirt with a pink tank top and some white flipflops. She wore them to church yesterday. She kept tripping over her flipflops though. Not fun.
  • Caitlyn has her dance recital this Friday night, which I keep forgetting about. I hope she's stands up there with the big girls and lets mommy and daddy sit where we're visible to her without running to us. But I realize she's just now 3 and its bound to happen. We have plenty of years ahead for more recitals.
  • Stayed with my brother and sister-n-law this weekend; really had a lot of fun even though it was a short stay.
  • Sat watching the girls play in the kiddy pool on Saturday night. Regan confessed she peed in it. Moments later, we catch them drinking the water. My gag reflex WAS working, by the way.
  • I've decided I'm gonna give my room a makeover. It's the only room, along with the master bath that hasn't been painted since we bought the new house. So it still has that flat off-white paint that comes in new homes.
  • We're gonna paint the walls some sort of gray and another color. The colors for the room are gonna be red, black, white, and shades of gray (or black I should say).
  • The comforter is red with white swirly flowers, super cute. Red curtains. Black and white wall decor. Will post before and after pictures this month once its finished.
  • I totally need a pedicure like super duper bad. For mothers day I gave mom a sweet card with a gift. She opened the gift and there was a small card that read, "Let's go get pedicures...NOW : ) (my treat)". Yeah, she'd just gotten one last Sunday. So we went shopping instead.
  • I have an appt with the oral surgeon today for a consultation on my wisdom teeth. Still wondering why they can't just say, "This is how much you're gonna have to pay." I mean, they have my xrays and all. I'm probably gonna be a waste of their time anyway, cause I got an amount I don't wanna pay over, and wouldn't you know, its probably gonna be over that amount, lol
  • I need direction in my life. I've prayed for the direction I want of course, but don't you know God always has something totally opposite planned. Just waiting on that direction. I've been through so much transition, I know it when its starts coming on. And I feel it coming on. But I'm ready, let's do this thing. But God, can it be in our favor? lol...You know my heart : )
  • Welp, gots to go, my stomach is telling me I should go downstairs to the snack shack. It says it wants to show me something, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment