Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What's going on these days...

Caitlyn will be 3 on Monday, gosh time flies!! We're having it at Monkey Joe's. She's never been there but she loves stuff like that, so I'm really excited. It's supposed to rain Sunday evening; maybe it'll hold out until we're done and home. This past weekend was so beautiful; Caitlyn and I went to Atlanta to have her birthday party with her cousins. We went to the park and played; it was sooooo beautiful. Sun was out with a breeze to keep the sweat off (I did sweat just a little, ha). But it was so nice!! Then they were calling for snow flurries on Sunday night. I's like WHAT THE HECK?!!? Anywayz, had a wonderful weekend! Shawn didn't get to go because he was in the last fishing tournament for the fishing year in the category he's in. He found out that he still holds record for BIG FISH. So they're going to present him his award on Saturday night for biggest fish of the year. It was 7 lbs. I believe. He caught it back in October I think. Don't worry, I'll post his trophy. So proud of him.

Caitlyn has her first dentist appt next Thursday. Kinda worried about that. But I asked the dentist what they do, cause you know a 3 yr old is NOT gonna let anyone put their hands in her mouth, lol. They said they play with them and just get to know them, show them the utensils, and what they do with them, and just let them get familiar with everything, which I think is great!! So hopefully it won't be too bad. Maybe they'll get lucky and she'll let them look around in her mouth. We'll see : )

I'm thinking about putting the pool up this weekend. Yeah I know...it's still too cold. But really, we have a pool cover and I swear last year that thing felt like a mild hot tub after coming home from work with the pool covered all day. Then to uncover it and it would be warm. What's the harm? If it doesn't work this early, we'll let it sit until its warm enough. Go run around the neighborhood on a warm Saturday, work up a sweat, and come back to a cold pool. That's the BEST!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment